DUDE! Have you heard about ARRiiVE Business Solutions?
If you're trying to sell a product or service, you're usually going to find yourself prospecting for new business. If you've sold for any amount of time, you probably know the #1 most useful way to get new business is word-of-mouth.
Of course, a customer might, out of the goodness of their heart, refer a prospect to you. However, in my experience, I find that people are much likely to give us a referral if we ask for it.
ASK FOR REFERRALS
Are you asking for referrals for your business? If not, you might be selling yourself short! Ask for referrals, with each and every customer.
You might ask me: "Scott, when is the best time to ask for a referral?"
Answer: Strike while the fire is hot! You always want to ask for a referral during or immediately after your customer signed-up with you. Why? Because this is usually when they are the most excited about your service. The other time to ask them for referral is just after you receive a payment for services. Obviously, if they paid you, they're satisfied, too. So, use these two key times to ask for your referrals.
New ARRiiVE Business Solutions SPECIAL PROMOTION:
Get a Salesconx account set-up that will help you drive business to your website, or get paid for connecting people you know with the needs of others.
Just visit this link and they'll get you started.
Now, if you're asking for referrals but still struggling with getting as many warm leads as you'd like to see, there may be an additional way you can grow your prospecting list: offer a GIFT to get a referral.
USE GIFTS TO GET MORE REFERRALS
The following examples all are used by various companies as gifts:
- Credits towards services you offer.
- Cash - my web hosting company for ARRiiVE.com, 1and1.com, offers a cash payment for other webmasters/sites referred to 1and1 domain, hosting, and other web services.
- Gift Certificate. For example, "Refer three people and get a $15 certificate towards your next order")
- A Free Vacation. Worldmark by Wyndham and other companies offer a free vacation if you win a contest for referring people to take a tour through their program. I can hook you up if you want a tour of that nature as I have many friends at Wyndham.
- White Paper download. IBM offers many high-quality "white papers" or position papers on a variety of topics. It took me all of 60 seconds to find one related to the book I'm writing: Transforming The Workforce by IBM. If you want to learn more cutting-edge ways to transform a global team, email me for more details on my book, solution, and upcoming software tool.
The point is to get creative in your effort to gain referrals and grow your prospect or leads list. I like Worldmark's idea of having an "Owner Party Weekend" where owners can invite friends to a party and get a "super-charged" experience. They have some cool things, like an Elton John Concert and the Red Piano at Caesar's coupled with a stay at their resort. What better way to get involved, right?
Just 10% more business can mean a lot of money:
One company I recently consulted with claimed they helped their customer gain over $6,000,000 in additional business through an increase of just 9% from their referral program.
Need help? Get a proven process:
Through ARRiiVE.com, I offer a service helping organizations of medium size set up their own referral program. I use a simple process:
1. Gather email, offer gift or coupon.
2. Offer referral payment for providing email of client's friend/associate.
3. Gift client who refers a potential new client or submits a repeat order through the coupon.
It's simple and easy to use, and my automated system costs as little as just $30 per promotion per month up to over $249 per month, depending upon your needs. If you need assistance in setting up your referral program, contact ARRiiVE, we can help you set up your program. We offer a free 10-day trial, so you have nothing to lose when you try it out.
I'm considering things for my clients to bring a guest, such as a cruise on the Papagallo II, Wine-Tasting and Talk, and other things that sound fun to me. Maybe I can help you with something similar, too?!
Share this article with a friend and forward this link!
OR share the radio broadcast - bonus affiliate ideas: