Apr 30, 2008

Vision Board and Dream Board For Business Success

Can computers help us manifest?

You bet they can!

I've been working on a new "Dream Board" collage for my bathroom.

I'm being very specific on this one as to exactly what I want for each area of my life. At the same time, I've created a new Vision Board for my computer, so that every time I see my computer I can reinforce my dreams and goals. Vision Boards and Dream Collages can be very powerful subconscious tools that enable us to manifest our dreams. My last collage has been incredibly powerful. Of the things on there, I've manifested over 30% so far, in just 2 years! That's pretty impressive, if you ask me.

I recommend The OrangePeel Dream Board Visualization Software:



Using a dream board like this can be very powerful to help you manifest your dreams regarding career, money, health, finances, and love. If you haven't designed your own collage yet, the beauty of a software tool like Dream Board is that you can modify your collage quickly, and it is always in front of you when you boot your computer. Cool, huh?

Check it out and if you want to purchase it, I created an affiliate program with Orange Peel to make it easy for you to join:

Start Creating Your Vision Board Today!
_______________________________________________________

This article is written by Scott Andrews, Founder of AspireNow and CEO of ARRiiVE Business Solutions. Dream Board video and name is Copyright OrangePeel, used with permission. Copyright © 1999-2008.

You may republish this article only AS A COMPLETE WHOLE with ENTIRE LINKS and copyright messages attached. All Rights Reserved. SUBSCRIBE for more tools like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment