Aug 7, 2008

Innovations In Teamwork

Are you frustrated with corporate environments that limit your ability to create, collaborate, and share ideas freely?

I know the feeling. That's why I recorded a special radio show on the subject of the problem with PYRAMID systems and my approach to a solution, the DIAMOND-CIRCLE.

I call it turning the pyramid from TOP-DOWN to INSIDE-OUT. My model has the core not at the top, but in the middle. My functional managers aren't on rings further down a pyramid ladder, but layered in concentric circles from the core.

Does this resonate with you?

If so, I'm creating software to help facilitate this type of model in enterprise systems and organizations. It is especially useful when you have groups located across geographical boundaries and crossing functional boundaries. If you want to be on the email list for BETA experimentation, please contact me.

Otherwise, you might enjoy my discussion on this subject here:



If you're interested in learning ways to create an empowered organization in your company, school, or government organization, contact me. I'll be happy to explain more and help you out where I can. I also provide more detailed consulting on how to implement systems that employer people to collaborate, create, and be more confident that their voice is heard.

It starts at the top. You've got to be the change you want to see manifested in your organization. Are you strong enough to brave the forces who will ridicule the paradigm shift? If you are, then you're the type of leader I'm seeking to work with.

If you're further down in your organization, but want to see the type of change I'm describing, then contact me to get your voice heard. It can start as simply as commenting on this post. Weigh your thoughts in below.
________________________________________

Copyright © 1999-2008 by ARRiiVE Business Solutions. All Rights Reserved. SUBSCRIBE.

Like it? Share on del.icio.us or Stumble Upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment