Nov 30, 2007

Live Chat

I'm trying something new today. I've decided to add Live Chat to the ARRiiVE blog and AspireNow's A-Blog. Now, whenever I'm dialed in, you can ask me questions LIVE. This is also cool for people who like to email me, now you can check the blog first. If I'm here, I'll try to be dialed in, so you can just send me a simple text message in the Meebo Live Chat Widget.

It's super easy to use: any AOL, MSN, Yahoo, or ICQ IM chat will work with it.

The next time you're online, check the widget. If I'm here, IM me. You can ask me questions about launching new products, improving sales and marketing, or building teams.
__________________________________

Post by Scott Andrews, CEO of ARRiiVE Business Solutions.

ARRiiVE Business Solutions helps executives improve sales, launch products and services, and build dynamic, cross-functional collaborative teams. For more information, contact info (at)ARRiiVE (dot) com or call us at 1 (805) 459-6939.

Copyright © 2007 by ARRiiVE Business Solutions. All Rights Reserved. You may republish this article only if you publish in WHOLE with the COPYRIGHT and ALL ACTIVE LINKS intact.

More useful than a cup of espresso: SUBSCRIBE to our feed to stay "in the know" with articles like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment