Oct 29, 2009

Using Tweetglide With Twitter To Add Traffic



I just downloaded this new Twitter App and it has already made tweeting a lot
simpler and less time consuming. The one thing I will warn you about is that the application contains a viral tool to add AOL addresses - I BLOCKED that part of the application as Kapersky felt it was a Trojan virus intrusion into my system and I agreed with that logic and have other ways to share products and links with my list of contacts than trusting an application to do it for me that I just started using. Just use your Kapersky and you'll be cool with the install.

However, once installed I feel that Tweetglide is potentially a valuable application to expand the way you might advertise, grow your followers, and also possibly monetize your Twitter accounts. It is released by Mike Filsaime, who is one of the top Internet Marketers in the world.

Get Tweetglide here

And the best part of it all is that by using it, you actually get free traffic
that can grow viral pretty fast.

Yes, there is a built in traffic generation feature that allows you to display YOUR AD inside of the app that ALL users will see. It's also a way to monetize twitter more... I've been investigating ways to maximize Twitter professionally and will continue to report on tools to monetize and grow your blog and online business with Twitter as I discover and use them, myself.

Check out how it works here, then start using it if you like it:

Get Tweetglide now: Tweetglide

Add ARRiiVE to your twitter here: ARRiiVE Twitter

Please let me know what you think of Tweetglide:
Thumbs up? Thumbs down?
________________________________________

Copyright © 1999-2009 by ARRiiVE Business Solutions. All Rights Reserved. SUBSCRIBE.

Like it? Share on del.icio.us or Stumble Upon!

No comments:

Post a Comment