Oct 3, 2007

Duo-function Retro MP3 AND Cassette Player

(photo credit: Chinavision)
This is from the site, Popgadget: "I haven’t seen the retro look blend better with any product in a long time than it does with the Cassette MP3 player. This gadget looks like a normal cassette tape on the outside but is actually an mp3 player. The camouflage design is not without functional advantages too – not only do you get the cool retro look with the cassette casing, but you can also use the player as a car cassette, or with any cassette player, or as a normal mp3 player.

Expect no frills with this gadget – no expensive LCD screen, no built-in memory (you will have to use your own SD cards in the card slot provided), and PC interface is via USB. Which obviously means it will also go very easy on your wallet (well, the upfront investment at least). Summary – if you are on the lookout for a cheap, no-frills player and are not too particular about the specs or the brand, this one is well worth trying." Cool, huh?

I might just have to buy one of these, myself. I've been looking at MP3 players, but I have this cassette deck in my truck that I don't want to get rid of, because I still like being able to listen to audio tapes sometimes for recordings of the band and some of the older programs I listen to. But, this solves two problems: being an MP3 and inexpensively solving the plugging to the car audio system, while being retro and cool. Like it? Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this.

~Scott (http://www.ARRiiVE.com)
In addition, we're looking for people with up-and-coming cool products who want to plug them and get them more exposure. We're happy to do so as part of our business launch services. Contact info@ARRiiVE.com for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment